Utility Rate Data Solutions for Energy Consultants and Advisors
Energy consultants fill a vital role for many businesses by bringing their expertise on all things energy to the table. These consultants often work in the field and the boardroom, with an ability to turn insights into actionable plans to help businesses meet their goals. They might help a company with energy efficiency to reduce their utility usage, switch to renewable energy, or find lower rates through alternative procurement options or rate schedules, among other tasks. Unsurprisingly, many of the responsibilities of an energy consultant involve working with utility rates.
A utility rate database used by energy consultants must be accurate, easy to use and understandable so they can work efficiently and provide trustworthy results. Fortunately, when it comes to electricity and gas rate data for energy consultants, RateAcuity can help.
Working With Energy Rate Data
Energy consultants deserve a team supporting them that can provide:
- Up to date numbers and relevant information on market trends.
- Ability to rationalize the variety of data that comes with utilities and use it to gather valuable insights.
- Continuously cut costs while maintaining high accuracy with efficiency to eliminate extended deadlines.
For an energy consultant to offer this myriad benefits, they need to have the right resources.
Energy rate databases aren’t all the same — the accuracy and timeliness of the data can make or break a project or analysis. Outdated information can lead to inaccuracies, even by only a matter of days. It is critical to ensure that this data is accurate, up to date and easy to comprehend.
Energy consultants might use data to get a better view of the industry and understand its trends. They might also use the data to analyze and compare usage and rates, finding the best results for their clients with plenty of information about the possibilities. Regardless of how the date is used, consultants must have accurate information to provide to their consumers.
The Benefits of Providing Electric & Gas Rate Data to Consultants
When resources for energy management consultants are readily available, the consultants can dive into action and more quickly answer their clients’ questions and needs. For instance, if a company uses an on-demand utility rate database for energy consultants, they can simply log in and gather the data they need, saving hours of manual research time. They can then devote this time to other parts of their projects or reaching out to new clients.
Other benefits an on demand utility rate database can provide for energy consultants include:
- Trustworthy results: If a consultant has a poor track record due to bad data, it is going to be difficult for customers to trust his or her recommendations.
- Results that are comprehensive: Even if the results are accurate, the variety of reporting methods from different providers can be difficult to interpret. Standardized reports can make data much more readable.
- Enhanced Productivity: Between integration options, user-friendly programming and report generation, consultants can find their workday moving much more smoothly.
Data Solutions for Energy Consultants
RateAcuity is the best database for energy consultants wanting to provide the most accurate information to their consumers in a timely matter. Available in an application programming interface (API) or a web portal, RateAcuity is complete with highly accurate data and updated tariff information., Providing human-readable, standardized reports and consistently updated, RateAcuity is an excellent choice for utility rate data solutions for energy consultants. Contact us today to get started or read our datasheet for more information.